View Single Post
Old 01-09-07, 06:14 AM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Not to hate on the guy, but....

Andy, I have no fucking idea why you put Cocaine up for the Gimmick Title... how did he have the second best verse. The idea was to DISS THE PICTURE... and well, just look my friend...

Your girl says you got a small unit.. and she's looking for a new man to hire
Cuz she said, if DaTrusHurtz, Then this dude must be a pathological liar..
Had absolutely no connection to the picture other than he mentioned your name and your girl, but he never commented on a thing relating to the picture.
With ur cheesy ass smile, son those dimples aint right..
Cause the craters on your face are big enough to host the first known alien life
This hit the picture, and it was nice.
Check your girls shirt B, I must say that im really impressed..
She told me she wanted no strings attached, so i cut it off and exposed her chest.
This has a connection, but not a strong one. Saying that he exposed your girls chest isn't really a diss.
Look at your brow yo, Ur hair is going off course and shit..
Cuz those caterpillar-like eye brows, are in the beginning stages of metamorphosis
This was nice and related to the picture.
Are you horsin around?? Cuz that bitch has to be ur sister and shit..
With looks like those, i'm guessing ur biological father is sea biscuit??
Again, decent.
You and ur bitch at the formal dancing like rookies
she told me she hasnt cut the rug in years..
...................i said it looked like bob marley was eating her pussy
This for me didn't really have a strong connection to the picture because he is focusing on dancing which you BOTH ARE NOT doing, and her bush which IS NOT showing.
When i horseplay, everyone elses style just bores me
meanwhile a horseplay, the leading role in DaTrus's life story
This could've been worded better, and if he is trying to say you look like a horse then it relates to the picturem although I don't see the resemblance myself. That's like me saying you look like a plate of cheese, YOU DON'T.
Nah but seriously im curious how can u let this fly??
ur girls suddam annoying i let her hang out with the guy
No connection to the picture, he said your girl was annoying and used some poor wordplay to say he let her hang.
Stanza's right u guys look good together, but she's really not hot sir..
but you are a nice couple........... of targets for the 12 gauge mossberg
A small connection to the picture, but he basically said you are nice targets to be shot at.
your girls a little chunky, and its really rough g..
she has enough beef in her cheeks to make 50 file for bankruptcy
This was nice, and had a decent relation to the picture.

Now, I'm not ragging on the verse entirely. It had some nice lines if it was just a simple battle against you where he had no need to connect with the picture. But the idea of that Gimmick shit was to DISS THE PICTURE and half the guys verse didn't do that. I know last week was pretty weak in that Gimmick shit, but I personally think that someone else should've been put up for the title instead of Cocaine, someone who focused on the picture throughout.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote