View Single Post
Old 01-13-07, 01:21 AM   #9
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

did you buy this beat? I was gonna lease it, its solid.When you say "lets ride" it doesnt fit bro.. be better off just letting the original hook remain the same.

Quality isnt doing this beat justice bro, lyrics are simple as fuck, everythings very generic and monotone bro. Flows on though. Get rid a the "lets ride" in the hook, sounds wack as fuck.

second guy comes in strong, maybe to strong for the beat, should chill it out a bit, flows off in many spots, yeh ok um, you stopped oh k here you go again, lol, um, lyrics are simple.

3rd verse, ok this is getting broing now, your saying and doing what everyone has allready said before, man, this track is getting fucking broing, no hate, just own opinion.
man on the real, you didnt do this beat justice, step it up, this tracks very generic and poorly produced.

Alot of potential in the track though, but yeh, alot to work on, On a real tip. I could candy coat my comment to make you feel better, but that wouldnt help. SO yeh. Step it up, especially on a solid beat like this.