View Single Post
Old 01-13-07, 11:24 PM   #1
dazy
what dat be...

i guess it never pays off..

IP:

have u always tried to fit in? have u always wanted to be in the group of friends? have u ever wanted to be praised? Well i have actually i always want to be there, there isnt a time where i dont want someone to acknowledge something that i have done but i have realized something reasonitly.that wat is the point of living behind lies ur whole life, being that person inside urself that even u hate. but the only reasons that make a person do this? is becaus e they want to gloat themselves and make it look as if they r good and that they can be a great friend and that they are superior to u. have u ever heard that saying bullies only make fun of people so they can make themselves feel good well i have my version of it , i make fun of myself and "clown" on myself and for one reason only so people wont "clown" on me because i know that if i point out my problems that people wont make fun of me for it. remember when u were a kid and u say hey smelly head to a kid or something like that and they would say dont call me that and u kept on calling them that name because they didnt like it. well if u call me retarded and i say well i know i am,it seems like it doesnt matter anymore so a person usually doesnt say it anymore.i dont know my piont on this anymore becaus ei forget but i just wanted to say this because some rapper friends r like why happened to u dazy u were kool and such and others just now avoid me on ims i send them and they just "go offline" which i really know they dont like me and my style..so i guess that is all, pce and skittles

~Dazy
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote