View Single Post
Old 01-14-07, 04:52 PM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP:

1 intro: beat is cool couldve added some vocals in the beginning. Beat is cool pretty hyped cool for an intro. Flow was nice alot of swith ups. Lyrics were cool. The fade out sounded nice. Only complaint is some of the vocals were too loud
6/10

2 Ova dey heads: Beay is hot kinda grimey but unique. Alrite a gansta track. Flow is fire multis are killin it. Lyrics are hot. Hook flows well swagger on it was nice and it was memorable 8/10

3. skit 1 alphabets umm ok on the beat not too sure about this lol and wtf at the guy singing : / bang the q bitch lol that was short and sweet.
8/10

4. learn ya abcs: Beat sounds really nice wordplay and multis is nice olly oxin free lol nice. Hook flows well but its not really memorable part of it is. lyrics were nice and the flow was amazing alot of multis and wordplay id bump this 8.5/10

5. ease up: Ebrics got the real underground style kinda remind me of cannubis flow was nice lyrics were really nice. Hook was nice but like idk as far as mixing it was kinda missing something. the verse where yall split the verse was nice tha q just didnt come with the right swagger intro is cool this track had mad potential ot be liek a 9
7.5/10

6. hammercy: beat is cool smaple is ok. nice ass sick shit lol thst was a line imma remember. This track was just ok for me nothing really stood out.
5/10

7 hook is cool memorable but not really catchy. lyrically this track was hot i think you overdid it on delivery in parts but this is something that i would dowloand 8/10

8 play da boss: i like the beat like the sample. this track was cool lyrics were nice in parts though i wasnt feelign it. I saw like no point in this track. Flow was nice but again there were a few parts where i didnt like it. 5.5/10

9 then and now: the hook is nice except for the extra shitthe extra then and now seriously killed it in my opinion: / verses thoguh were nice. The flow was switched up throughout lyrics told a story. 7/10

10 cant hold me: beat is cool. I dont beleive in god but i like this track. Hook is convincing mellow and harmonic. lyrics were nice liek you didn necesrily tell like shti that people could relate to but it was really nice best track on the cd coming from someone who doesnt even beleive in god you should jsut cut out the outro though lol : / 9/10

alrite ill leave the other half later

O.Y.D.