View Single Post
Old 01-17-07, 10:07 AM   #18
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

IP:

Hip hop is in the south?????? OMG....this nigga had to be high....

u know what i havent seen anyone identify what hes sayin in general so ima say

hes basically sayin that the south is the shyt cuz they sucked his dick royally in his time bein down there......and they sucked the next old school artist's dick while THEY were down there......
the whole carry the torch i do agree with, i dont think that no ones earnin it anymore....no one wants to prove themselves and shyt i mean for some u cant blame em cuz u got record companies in the equation that would eleminate that tradition of carryin the torch, so now u got artists comin out that identify hip hop for what it is, but the record company aint gonna be like "o yea by the way did u ummmmm get a torch from any legends? i mean this is ur 3rd solo album and umm it was in the contract"

to say the south is hip hop just cuz they sucked ur dick is just ignorant........now im not sayin the south aint hip hop at all.....they spit about their culture just as well as westcoast does and the north and midwest does......and naw hip hop aint strictly just lyricism......thats just a component that compliements the exertion and delivery of life and thought on wax.......

as far as that hip hop is dead bullshyt......i DEF wouldnt say its dead......i think its just a lil sick right now......corrupted and its gonna be corrupted due to the fans.....its really the fans and the industry....(like duuuuh) cuz the average person who just listens is stupid as fuck ...sorry to say

and thats my 2 cents hate it or love it

ps....LL did not beat canibus.....he just said one line that hit ....KRS contradicts himself sometimes, thats what happens when u spit before u think u make dumb comments like "LL Cool J beat Canibus"