Thread: when you see me
View Single Post
Old 01-17-07, 10:17 PM   #2
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

ight first off u need to drop this played out thug image..i cant say whether this is you or not but 95% of gangsta rappers whos on the net especially textheads are fakes and not real...so if u are being real try ta make it more convincing..that "im'a shoot you cuz ur gay" shit isnt gonna cut it anymore..most of all just be urself people aint gon feel your shit if u try being something u gotta have ur own sound..make ur music for you not for everybody else..like i said be you not makaveli

punches was ight wasnt really that spectacular but they was ok ur best line was "im like the sun ima shine so brightly just because im small dont mean take me lightly" which was still played out so work on that

ur flow was ight kinda got a lil iffy wit parts of it but wasnt completely off balance so make sure you polish that up as you make ur songs

and last but not least u need to work on ur structure like alot. your lines were all over the place you need to put them together alot more better..i need help myself but u defintly need help

im not gonna grade this wit a number cuz i feel like a number can say too much but i left it explained on what i thought was good and bad so just work on ur shit u might come out sounding good...u aint wack but u need work..just being honest love it or hate it