View Single Post
Old 01-19-07, 11:38 AM   #4
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

IP:

whooooa i dont know maaan, i like ur theory but from what im seein its told like it is man.......im really likin this shyt here
this is like some shyt from SAW......i mean from the story it went back in the present and then to the past and now its slightly in the future towards the end

stakes are high .....aces high......all equal down to the family.......the guy was ABOUT to cheat on his wife i guess......or has been cheatin but the wife doesnt know......dude is always gone and the kid is seein that a divorce is comin up mainly cuz pop isnt home and mommy decided to leave......and all because neither one of em tried to come out str8 forward to solve it all........basically they were both bluffin puttin the marriage at stake.......

what he meant by divorce isnt intercourse........they didnt get a divorce over intercourse.....the pop i mean cuz apparantly she didnt know

the joker is who he is...the joker....the guy from saw who sees all this happenin and brung both of em in the chamber in the 1st place......
basically when she gets thrown in there shes barely livin and theres a chance to save her......this is another test to see if hes gonna try to save her or eat her since he hasnt eaten.......the medical kit is what it is........but had a note.....what does it say? *shrugs* but he sure is regrettin everything at that point......so in the end they both die.....prob due to the bleedin from both since he cut his leg off.....and well it ended the aces high which was their marriage, which was at stake in the 1st place

my thing is.....what about the kid??

but this was good....reaaaaal good challenges the mind and made u think about it all

nice