Thread: Random Thought
View Single Post
Old 01-19-07, 11:01 PM   #10
Compose

IP:

I completely agree with you. I think about that kinda shit all the time. I really dont wanna end up like 100% of the people around me(cant even say 99%) working struggling to pay bills and having so much stress around them just cuz they dont have money. I used to ask myself that kinda shit all the time like whats the point?, I would never kill myself though, I personally think its the "easy way out" and pussy or w/e, but I can understand why people would do it and shit.

And living for an afterlife is eh, nobody knows if theres an afterlife, i'd like to think there is and that keeps me going sometimes but other times its just w/e and i get frustrated cuz i dont know, and its like basing your entire life working working off of some fairy tale that you THINK is gonna happen doesnt hold enough weight for me to deal with the con's of life. I get what you're saying and shit, im sure a shitload of people think about that kinda shit at some point in their life, but idk like Nos said you can develop a passion and end up doing something that you love doing, you're not really 100% destined to end up working till you're 60 and shit.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus