View Single Post
Old 01-21-07, 10:59 AM   #81
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

I love voting, when i wasn't the mod here i was prolly the most active voter in the league. However, as the mod I have chosen not to vote on battles and only be the decider in a tie situation. Reasoning is mostly should i wake up in the morning to close battles and there is a tie and i've already voted, then i have to scramble to find someone to vote, much easier this way. If people want my feedback, thats what the elevation thread is for.

Also, ur gonna hate to hear this, but after conferring with Nick, voting won't be enforced this week for the final time. However, if u would have lost ur battle, ur opponent didn't vote, and you voted on 4 battles, I'm giving you the win. A few reasons, firstly, neither of the people in the champ match voted. That would make me champ by default. I don't want to be champ by default, that would fuck things up. Also, there were like 6 battles to vote on this week so its not like people had a lot to really vote on.

Eye-Que I appreciate you voting though actively on every battle and be sure those links will be enforced next week and in the future.