View Single Post
Old 01-21-07, 02:02 PM   #2
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

Top Punches

There wasn’t much to choose from, but I guess this was the best:

final just stop talking faggot.. just quit speaking & groan...
I dont have to tell you 'fuck up, you manage that every week on your own

8. Feeble Minded vs. Final

no one ever heard'a faime...your always gone see
This dude hides enough, to reupholster my leather seats

7. Phil Benjamin vs. Faime S. Quotez

Looks like I gave myself a free win n' thats cool
Ur not a threat, I passed the GRE when applyin' to grad school

6. DaTrusHurtz vs. GREVISS

I'm married to the scrypt game and strive to get better
Or until Death do his part....and kills text altogether

5. N. Tavarez vs. Wordz Ahgod

Admittin' u respect me?!? This league gives me crap to do
But I answer everyone important...
... notice I never got back to you

4. DaTrusHurtz vs. GREVISS

You'll get your goons all on your side, my gun will empty 3 fool
Because you Sway so fuckin much, Your complaints work for MTV news

3. TEF vs. Comedian

Lame geek, if girls dug him then he wouldnt be gay
Just say the Word<-- and thats enuff to scare women away

2. N. Tavarez vs. Wordz Ahgod

Get slammed like thrown oops- Im'a rip em for sport
U such a Sham, God...its no wonder you aint shit on the court

1. N. Tavarez vs. Wordz Ahgod

Worst Punches of the Week by Nick Fletcher

What the fuck, this week had some major suck ass punches. I mean people, do you not know what played is. But anyway, there were too many for me to list them all, so I'll just give the 5 that stood out to me for being shockingly gay.

5. Faime S. Quotez vs. Phil Benjamin

I was forced to scorch this whack bitch, so I'll begin roastin' em
people like peepin' your battles. .
....mainly because you no-show in most of em

4. Eye-Que vs. Keyed

Open and exposed...a hidden secret surpassed..
You couldn't produce creative shit..
With a constructive brain in your ass!!

3. J.Wizzle vs. Gay Bear

Kid claims he’s gay.. a plan to get attention.. but no one will stare
Bear aint just his name.. he also likes Bear Hugs n’ seein’ men Bear

2. Don'tKnow Me vs. Typical

n' the fuck if you think you gonna win, ill bring war like attack on the sentinel
cuz i dont need to hear about ur inconsistency to know wack is typical

1. Gay Bear vs. J.Wizzle

fuck is hungry, but dammit I am just sick of the beef
This dude's a Wizz...and still dropping Shit in the league

Fucking step it up guys, seriously.

Bitch of the Week

The above is one of the bitches of the week. The other is...

Binary I

Binary was talkin’ about champing the league and even specifically requested Rush Lingo for this week and hyped the match up. He even posted a horoscope in the battle. After all that, he no-showed due to “computer problems”?

January Event: Picture Perfect

This event should be a blast, already some cool battles have been setup. If you want a battle, you have until the end of the week to request one. Anything you guys want, you got it, be creative. Battles go up next week.

Recruiting

As always, please recruit any friends you guys have into this league! If you even just have contacts on AIM that u think might be interested, feel free to pass them over to me, and I’ll take care of it.

The Boot

No One

A few people would have been eligible last week, but most of the shitty people no-showed so I don’t have to give them the boot.

The Interview

This week, Rush Lingo wanted an interview and was granted one. He talks a little about his past and the state of his league until the interview takes a surprising twist. Read and find out what happened:

DaTrusHurtz:: yo hows it goin' man
imahuStlahomieyI: aye what up player? shits str8. u?
DaTrusHurtz:: shits str8 here too, just finishin' up the mag n' i guess u'll be the last piece to be inserted
imahuStlahomieyI: last but not least.
DaTrusHurtz:: haha yea, so u got a high opinion of urself eh?
imahuStlahomieyI: it's all in persona. i'm actually down to earth once conversation gets thick
DaTrusHurtz:: word, i hear ya, but u think when it comes to battles u definately got that confidence?
imahuStlahomieyI: everybody in here is one hit away to be honest. i know i've beaten heads who are difficult. people sleep on me sometime because i joke around with these niggas. but i feel i can take just about anyone on a good day
DaTrusHurtz:: so what are some of your biggest accomplishments when it comes to text?
imahuStlahomieyI: underachieved legend for the most part.. but i think my biggest accomplishment is to influence other battlers to keep trying and become better. i've champed HHS, and i've ben punchline champ and league champ over at RB before. but thats the past.. shit ain't worth mention. i've ghostwrote for a lot of big names all over the net though.
DaTrusHurtz:: wanna gimme some names
imahuStlahomieyI: everyone knows i ghostwrote lay doubt's carrer
imahuStlahomieyI: ambience, quote.. the finals in the gauntlet like a yr ago i wrote all 3 verses
DaTrusHurtz:: haha, so that RB tourney was basically a fraud?
imahuStlahomieyI: the road to the finals if nothing else
DaTrusHurtz:: well to be cynical, how is that possible? I've seen ur writing style and lay doubt's and they are nothing alike. Also, I faced Quote in the 3rd round of that tourney n' i'm pretty sure he wrote that verse cuz i talked to him about it
imahuStlahomieyI: i didnt write quotes on all accounts. but when i was on RB, i had a couple styles and i could switch. but i later found out that it was better if i kept one and just perfected it instead of trying to be versatile.
imahuStlahomieyI: i think its better to have a sick style, and not change for anyone.. rather than flip styles and sometimes the shit be completely whack. i have a street rhyming kind of style
DaTrusHurtz:: what do you mean by a street rhyming kind of style
imahuStlahomieyI: straight disses. you can win battles with straight disses and not have the creative weird shit.. for instance, you can have gun lines, knife lines, w/e, and make them creative and win
imahuStlahomieyI: i dont have a netcee style
DaTrusHurtz:: who else has a style that you really admire
imahuStlahomieyI: on the net?
DaTrusHurtz:: yea
imahuStlahomieyI: shake and ouch
DaTrusHurtz:: word, those guys are dope, i wish shake would make a 2nd run at the lbl
imahuStlahomieyI: he should have champed it before in my eyes
DaTrusHurtz:: well he was in the league when it had some tough competition. What do yo uthink of the level of competition in the league now
imahuStlahomieyI: it's at an all time low
imahuStlahomieyI: lower than what it was when it first started
DaTrusHurtz:: what do u think has to be done to get more guys like shake to come back
imahuStlahomieyI: nohing.
imahuStlahomieyI: nothing*
imahuStlahomieyI: they'll come when the time is right.
imahuStlahomieyI: until then the league will need to keep who it has right now. maybe more advertising should be made but, other than that, nothing can be done
imahuStlahomieyI: pries dont even draw heads in much anymore
DaTrusHurtz:: so you say the league needs to keep who it has right now.. who do you feel is most important to the league
imahuStlahomieyI: you may key players?
imahuStlahomieyI: mean*
DaTrusHurtz:: word
imahuStlahomieyI: tavarez, you, nick, sonny and i.. in no order
imahuStlahomieyI: i dont pay much attention to a lot of people, i probably should though
DaTrusHurtz:: word, gotta stay fresh on ur personals. U got nick and sonny this week, how u feel about that 3 way?
imahuStlahomieyI: i feel that nick and sonny can come strong when they have to. i also feel that it'll be a tough match to call if we all drop to potential.. sonny's my boy so he better come strong. nick usually posts first.. and soon. i'd suggest otherwise this week
DaTrusHurtz:: word, he drops pretty fearlessly with no idea of when his opponent will drop. Do you think that really hurts him at times?
imahuStlahomieyI: it's a sign on confidence and you cant go wrong with that.
imahuStlahomieyI: but i think he'd post more efficiently at the end of the week instead
DaTrusHurtz:: word, i tend to agree, but can't argue with the man since he's had a lot of success
DaTrusHurtz:: what other battles you looking forward to this week
imahuStlahomieyI: the championship match.. i'm curious to see if tavarez can squeeze by
imahuStlahomieyI: i remember you from RB. you came a long way
imahuStlahomieyI: i'm not saying you'd beat me or i'd beat you. i'm just saying when i won the LLL Jr. season 12-0 and entered the LLL.. you were in the punchline division. i think i posted a weak bar and beat you. but you've come so far it's not hard to see why you're in the champ match
imahuStlahomieyI: WAIT
imahuStlahomieyI: you know what homie
imahuStlahomieyI: i just realized i got tough comp and cant afford to give up personals lmfao
DaTrusHurtz:: lol, aight, so any final words?
imahuStlahomieyI: fuck nick fletcher and fuck sonny dime bagz and fuck datrushurtz
imahuStlahomieyI: rush lingo out WOOF WOOF NUCccCcCca
DaTrusHurtz:: and fuck u too, lol, pz

Predictions by Nick Fletcher

LBL Championship: 1. N.Tavarez (21-5) vs. 2. DaTrusHurtz (23-3)

The last time these two faced each other in the Champ Match it was one of the closest battles the LBL has seen, and it ended with DaTrusHurtz coming out the winner. I see this as being a close battle again. In all honesty, it is a toss up to me. But I have it on some authority that N.Tavarez is favoured to win this battle, so I'll pick him to win.

LBL Contendership: 3. Comedian (12-2) vs. 4. Infamouz (3-2)

This isn't one of the best Contendership Matches we've seen in the LBL, but make no mistake it is not the worst match up either. I haven't really seen anything from Infamouz that makes me think he can win this battle. Comedian has some consistency problems on occasion but he is good enough to win this battle.

5. Faime S. Quotez (2-2) vs. 6. Te Ora (11-4) vs. 7. Feeble Minded (4-2)

I don't want Faime to take this personal, but I can see this match quite easily becoming a battle between Te Ora and Feeble. Faime may surprise me and drop some rawness, but based on what I've seen from him, I can't see him posing much of a threat to Te Ora and Feeble. They are just levels ahead of him in skill. Feeble is a dope battler, but he hasn't been dropping his best at all and for that, I'm going to pick Te Ora to win this.

8. Nick Fletcher (11-1) vs. 9. Rush Lingo (17-5) vs. 10. Sonny Dimebags (19-10)

This is the second 3-way battle to decide which two go ahead next week into the Contendership Match. I am going to pick myself to win this, that's fucking right! Rush Lingo is a decent battler, but he even admitted last week he doesn't really care for battling here and so he will either A) - NO SHOW or B) - NOT TRY. Sonny Dimebags can come decent but he is not as good as me, lol. And that is not just my opinion, that is the opinion of a lot of people so don't get all butt hurt. Nick Fletcher to win.

11. InDeath (5-2) vs. 12. Tony Brown (2-0)

Well, to be honest I don't even know who Tony Brown is. I've seen his name about, but I haven't peeped a battle of his. I'll say that he has as good a chance as anybody at beating Wordz. Wordz can drop some raw bars, but FUCK MAN... the wording is horrid some times and that is what is holding him back from being a dope battler.

13. Mets (2-0) vs. 14. Prosecutor (3-2)

Prosecutor is on his way up, he has the potential to be a dope battler. He can drop some raw bars, but also some shit ones, lol. He is going to figure big in this league in the future if he keeps on elevating. I just feel sorry for him this week. I can't see him winning at all. This battle should be a blow out because Mets is just levels above Pros right now. If he doesn't try then Pros has a chance, but if he does he will sweep this battle.

15. TEF (7-7) vs. 16. Phil Benjamin (6-4)

This is an interesting match up. TEF used to be a pretty weak battler back in the day but I have seen some of the quickest elevation in him over the past few months than I have in any other battler. He still has some wording issues, but he is always working on that and getting better. Phil can bring it when he wants, but he has some consistency problems and so I'm going to go with TEF on this. But make no mistake, Phil could take it if he wants it bad enough.

17. Stanza (11-14) vs. 18. Veeyo (1-0)

Stanza needs some serious elevation. He has the concepts at times but not have the wording right now. Don't be fooled by his record though, he has had some tough opponents. He can win if he really puts the time and effort into his verse. However, I just don't see him taking this battle. Veeyo to win.

19. Don'tKnowMe (1-0) vs. 20. So Rell (1-0)

This should be a relatively easy battle for So Rell. He is a decent battler and has been in the Champ Match before. He sometimes doesn't try, but still I think he should win this. I haven't really seen anything from Don'tKnowMe and I think he was one of the dudes that quoted Eye-Que's shit/ass line last week which was fucking PLAYED TO FUCK. For that alone, he should lose.

21. Keyed (3-2) vs. 22. Gay Bear (1-0)

I peeped the verse from Gay Bear from last week and to be honest, it was pretty weak. He had like one bar maybe that was worth quoting. Keyed didn't drop all too good last week either and I can't believe he won. Either way, I've got this being close because neither is that good quite yet, but Keyed should win this.

23. Eye-Que (1-0) vs. 24. Aeral (0-0)

Yeah, Eye-Que should've won last week in my opinion. He voted to and his opponent didn't but because of such sucky ass voting throughout the league last week, the rule was waved for one week. Anyway, he still got his win. I haven't seen anything from Aeral and Eye-Que is still shaking the rust off from over a year away from battling. Still though, he has the ability to win. Eye-Que to win this, but it may be close.

25. Area51 (0-0) vs. 26. Hero_4Hire (0-0)

I do not know either of these two. I saw a drop from Hero in the cypher and it was supposedly a quick keystyle which could explain why it wasn't all that great. Anyway, I'll do a random pick and go with Hero to win this.

27. $howcase (0-0) vs. 28. Marksmen (0-0)

Ummm, I do not know who Marksmen is. He will need to bring something fucking raw though if he hopes to even claim a vote in this. $howcase is known on multiple sites, he has battled in all the dope leagues and held his own. He can bring the heat, even when he doesn't try his best and he should win this easily.

29. Comp Lex (0-0) vs. 30. SwervEz (0-0)

I don't know who Swervez is and so I am just going to pick Flow to win this. He can come with some nice concepts often, he needs work on his wording though. Also, he has a bit of ring rust from time away from battling, but still he should win this I think.

31. J.Wizzle (0-1) vs. 32. Lampejo (12-10)

I'm going to be harsh with this one. I thought J.Wizzle dropped poorly last week which would make you think I would pick Lamp to win. But honestly, I have no fucking idea how Lamp has 12 wins because he is not good at all. Don't take it personal, you just need some serious elevation. J.Wizzle should win this easily I think.

5 Battles To Watch

1. N. Tavarez (21-5) vs. DaTrusHurtz (23-3)
2. Nick Fletcher (11-1) vs. Rush Lingo (17-5) vs. Sonny Dimebags (19-10)
3. Faime S. Quotez (2-2) vs. Te Ora (11-4) vs. Feeble Minded (4-2)
4. Mets (2-0) vs. Prosecuter (3-2)
5. Wordz Ahgod (5-2) vs. Tony Brown (2-0)

Top 10 Power Rankings

10. Mets – Can’t be ranked higher because he just signed in and hasn’t dropped a verse yet, but this dude is dope and can beat anyone here. If he really tries in the league, a definite future title contender.

9. Wordz Ahgod – Is definitely improving, though still has a lot of elevating to do. His match with Tony Brown will be a good barometer on how much he’s improved.

8. Sonny Dimebags – Earned a no-show win over Ali G to also get back near the top as always. Will need to drop more consistent to win this week.

7. Rush Lingo – Earned a no-show win over Binary to climb the ranks. Has a 3 way that will be tough to win. If he puts his mind to it he can do it.

6. Feeble Minded – Has a tough challenge with the 3 way this week. Still not dropping anywhere close to legendary, but better than much of the league.

5. Nick Fletcher – The favorite for winning his 3 way match this week. Always drops consistently a lot of fresh lines.

4. Te Ora – Signed out for only a week when he was near the top of the league. Won’t be rusty at all and has a good chance of winning his 3 way.

3. Comedian – Has dropped consistent over the cyphers and in battles. He should be in the champ match next week.

2. DaTrusHurtz – Effortlessly beat GREVISS to get to the title, but has a tough match with N. Tavarez if he wants to regain the title he held a few months ago.

1. N. Tavarez – Officially took over the top spot with a win over Wordz to become the first 2 time champ. Has a tough title defense with Trus immediately this week.

New Arrivals

I’d like to welcome the following new members to the LBL!

Aeral
Area51
Comp Lex
Hero_4Hire
Marksmen
Mets
§howcase
SwervEz

I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the LBL. If you have any ideas for the league, please feel free to let me know, I am a very open mod.

Outro

Amazingly, after what seemed like half the league no-showing this week and booting all the no-showers, there are 32 members of the league, the exact same number as last week. The roster is looking better with a lot of wack people gone and Nick Fletcher, Te Ora, Mets, Aeral, and others signed in. Drop your best this week and make this league look good. Pz.