View Single Post
Old 01-22-07, 03:30 PM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

the problem with the white comment things....is that....really we have white history month all year....(im white/hispanic)...

White people have The Pell Grants for school, and many other reasources that atot of inner city kids dont have the chance to get..hense the College Fund...

also with the inner city thing...i would really just say that white people made the ghettos...not blacks....blacks n other races just have to deal with our problems that we made......we constantly talk bout how they can get out...but how can they when the jobs they need to get out are all minimum wage n they can't even think bout getting out becusae their debt is just too high?

as far as the white marches of pride...yeah i think thats bullshit...white people should be able to show pride in being white. Its like, hey im white! N im proud....but we are selfs have made such a bad name for ourselfs...no one else did...but ourselfs....so we can only blame ourselfs on that one....

i dont think im right about how i expressed my opion here, n i'd like to see what others think...but good topic Mindstate

-1-

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily