View Single Post
Old 01-22-07, 04:56 PM   #39
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

To Ben Dope:

ur key styles never in fashion,ur wording has turnt to butt
but ur nicely wearing that suit..of black residue after i burnt u up
the problem here is with the "i burnt u up".. anytime u talk about what ur doing' to him, the bar isn't gonna be good unless its very imaginative or creative. If u wanted to do suit wordplay, I woulda done it like this:

What's wit ur clothes fag? Ur poker face is never clean
N' 5 of ur suits would make the ugliest flush that i've EVER seen

Similar wordplay, much better line

if i see anybody say ur verse is dope,imma start orally debating
an tell'em to get ur shit sordid out,cuz his drop was MORALLY DEGRADING
i really liked this shit man, i've never seen it and the punch hit nicely. I wouldn't change anything in it, just woulda have changed "cuz his drop" to "cuz ur drop"...i know, thats picky, I just dont like a change in tense, but thats petty shit, good bar
im just speaking my mind,u style's never had any exciting flavor
its seem ur stationary bout advancin.. cuz ur talents thin as the writing paper.
concept here is cool, way ya used it is decent. Only thing i would change is the "it seems ur stationary 'bout advancin'... that doesn't sound harsh.. u woulda been better off startin' like "ur ranks only stationary cuz ur talent is paper thin" or "ur rank's so stationary, the league used it to write u off" or something like that...the way you say it sounds a bit indirect
so call me the barber,they way ur get'n chop'd up,soon as u arrived
Imma taper u off..by blastin a wedged shape chunk out yer side
I dunno what u meant by taper.. so this doesn't really make sense to me. Even without really knowin' what u meant, I know this can only be so good cuz saying ur gonna "blast a wedged shape chunk out ur side" is just really a statement and has no diss to it
u never learn the basics,n u dont impress me as a writer
uve been TAUGHT all wrong..
..now imma snap u in half after i stretch u tighter
i don't really get what taught has to do with it..i guess the wording is off, but can't help u if i don't get it

Stationary and sordid lines were cool, just work on being more consistent and stay away from those statementish punches which don't have a diss to them.