View Single Post
Old 01-22-07, 07:00 PM   #14
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

I grew up a minority. I grew up as a white kid in a primarily black society. My school was mostly black, my neighborhood was mostly black......I still couldn't get shit. I would have to travel farther than some of the black kids who got free bus tokens, and who's parents made more than my single mother. Guess who I'd end up buying the tokens off of for a discounted price.......they'd just walk home cause they lived right around the corner. I'm just about as athletic as they come, but guess who always got picked last until he proved himself every year.

Black people talk about all their problems and how they had everything taken from them......no shit, we all know that. What the hell are you gonna do about it now? Instead of sulking about your great grandparents, go out there and make something of yourselves. Go to college......if you make it in, you pretty much go for free. All that "Whites get Pell Grants" shit that was said earlier is fuckin ridiculous. Pell Grants are awarded to just about everyone who applies to college regardless of race, color or creed. Do you know how many "black scholarships" there are that whites are ineligible for simply because they are white? Did you know that George W. Bush passed a bill that allows minorities to get lower intrest rates on their houses. They save thousands and thousands of dollars a year cause G.W.B thought there weren't enough black home owners.

But yeah......everything's going against the blacks

PS....if I offended you in any sort of way, you may be the problem