Thread: cant be love
View Single Post
Old 01-24-07, 12:29 AM   #2
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

first off i dont believe u meant this shit...is there even a real chick u writing bout?? cuz u didnt convince me there was...i think ur just writing shit ta get a response out of people...i think u woulda been way less basic and described what u really felt like if u was going through something like love.

but u did have nice vocab and ok wordplay...i think ur best at putting words together cuz u seem like a lyricist and u know what words to rhyme...but ur wordplay was kinda ehhh boring...i didnt find anything that really put out the oohs and ahh's. i tkink u should practice on what your going to say and how to put together some good lines that really catch people's attention. say what u mean even if ur not serious bout it

for ur flow it was ok..it was kinda just there really...i mean there was nothing there for me ta say whoa the flow was horrible...but i felt like u shoulda probably worked at giving it some more rhythm...the flow was just ok

nothing special here really..just work at it and most of all say what u mean and work on ur talent some...i think u got some level of potential u just gotta really work at it so pc out hope ta see more drops from you fam.