View Single Post
Old 01-24-07, 02:13 AM   #11
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsELRey
Ecclesiastes 12
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

the dust from God made us in the beginning, we return to the ground again from where it came from, you don't go into the "firey pits of hell"
this is an apostasy - this character is polarizing on the first half of the verse - indeed the dust returns to the ground - this speaks of our physical body which God formed of the dust of the ground - "the dust from God" did not infact make us in the begining - this character should read the scripture more diligently - the truth is, God formed man from the dust of the ground, but then, He breathed into Him the Breath of Life - the Ruach!
The spirit is an eternal being, we are not our bodies, even non-believers whether they believe it or not are not their bodies, they are spiritual beings clothed in a physical veichle of flesh and bone - the body dies, the spirit lives forever - it's where it will live forever that is the reason for John 3:16.

Ecclesiastes 9
5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten. Their love, their hate and their jealousy has long since vanished; never again will they have part in anything that happens under the sun.

This much is absolutely 100% true - however it is being used in the wrong context and to make a point which is not infact the original intention of the author - note the last three words 'under the sun' this verse is speaking specifically about life in this realm, governed by the constraints of the laws of time and space. lineal existence by deffinition has a beginning and an end - so yes, we are born then we die and no longer participate in this realm - this scripture actually brings up a greater truth and proves that communicating with the dead is not possible.

Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord Forever.

again no hell, then whats the point of the second coming, if the good dead go to heaven and the bad dead burn in hell forever, when it's saying that the dead will rise, and when we die we return from the dirt we came from and the dead know nothing or have no further reward, when your dead, you dead, nothing more.

this has nothing whatsoever to do with this characters argument, this scripture is a direct refference to the 'dead in christ' - if you have any understanding of the english language at all you can see that it is speaking about 'those who have died in christ' - i mean cummon...

let me tell you something, i can go now if i wanted to add string together any series of selected scriptures to prove absolutely any point i want to...

seriously,

i could show you scriptures in sequence proving Robert Mugabe to be a ninja from spain if i wanted...
circular reasoning mingled with creative deception...

perhaps u sincerely believe what your saying... but the real issue in this theology is deeper... the bible says "it is appointed unto men once to live and then after this, the judgement" according to this character's heretical perspective there would be no judgement and moral accountabilioty to God is moot - that is the real reasoning behind this argument - doctrine of demons.

yepperzzz

Helping Info provided by Tacktic One

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING