View Single Post
Old 01-24-07, 03:33 AM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
notice how they just stray away from the blatant faults the bible have and can never combat the argument, i do believe there is a god, but at some point or another you cannot possibly say the bible is 100% right, science and logic has already proven otherwise

said it all right there. you know, i used to be so deep into christianity it's mind boggling. read the bible cover to cover, was embraced by the pastors at my church, went to retreats frequently, even wanted to be a priest at one point. then an alarm went off in my head when i realized that i had to repeatedly ignore facts and suspend my supreme instinct and "god given" ability called logic in order for me to believe in the things the bible tells me. now that doesn't add up. if something is so powerful as these mortal men who crafted this story claim it is, it would A: all add up, and B: wouldn't contradict since that's not a trait of a fact, and C: would be undenyable.

ignoring facts never sat right with me. but then again, neither did burying my head in the sand.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote