View Single Post
Old 01-26-07, 06:08 PM   #11
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

I'll say your a waste, I'll say you sport raggedy clothes
And I'd say you've led a closeted life..
.. but I remembered your family couldn't afford one of those
Heard your a science nerd 'n' became a Biologist due to getting rejected bad
'Coz your body Physics scared chicks..
.. and the only Chemistry you had was with your dad

vs

i remember how u like certain ppl on this site, clown
but when the appocalypse comes...we'll see nick with his pants down
virgin hoe, nick knows that his chances of winning are minimal
hes the type of faggot to play sports just so he can get a physical
nick a bonerfied faggot, while wireless is known to be a beast
and nicks known for being wiser..from giving head with his wisdom teeth
im the best hoe, your shit stinks like fart
nicks a wellknown biologist...minus whole ologist part

Ok..my first vote of the week. This week I was kinda dissapointed in Nick..I felt like he didn't come with his usuall dropping overwelming bombs tactic that he uses. He had some ok shit but they didn't seem to hit hard enough to get quoted IMO. I wasn't feeling the AKA line because I didn't like the way it was worded n the bud wiser line was kinda gay really. The minimum requirment line had one syllable too many so it killed the wording for me. Punch was ok but very predictable on that one. The ones I did quote were good though and they had me laughing too.
Wireless also came ok, he started off really shaky with the first 2 lines not being a good openner at all. Some of his lines that I quoted ended up not being properly worded but the punches were there such as the wisdom teeth line. His verse wasn't hard hitting really but it was more consistant in my view. Thats mainly why he's getting my vote in this battle.

V/Wireless

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote