View Single Post
Old 01-27-07, 10:47 AM   #2
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

IP:

I SUGGEST U GET SOME LINKS SOON MAN BEFORE THEY LOCK UR ISH UP

but in any case....alot of played concepts in here but ur structure and flow and multis is nice.....im feelin ur style....kinda reminds me of jada and jayz mixed

imma rep-this flaw-less bar-spittin retar-ded ar-tist//
till i cant even hardly bar-spit/
^^flow here was real good
fonies im more than real im the realist, feel it/
like a big tit, dig it like a pussy wit no walls to feel with//
^^likes

flow all day like a boat all day on a ocean wit no row ALL DAY//
^^likes

but let me stop, for RV get to sayin im the shyt and the piss, and the toillet and the hand to wipe with//
^^very clever....good innovation here

shyt if thass the case im the alphabet, im out of it.. insane asylum simpson Bart of it, yarder stick.. flow so long need a car to get to the other parts of it.. sorry, ima male darlin its hard to explain so just take it n b calm with it
^^these were ur hardest hitters right here if u ask me......some audio worthy ish

im feelin ur style cuzzin

.........but if u want the crown of RV....lol maaaan.....text wise......dawg u got quite a ways to go, im pretty sure u can change up ur style loads.......like myself......but ur gonna need to up ur wordplay delivery and concepts a LIIIILLLLLLL better than what u got
if u want a lil lesson on concepts and wordplay.......peep my Arr-ogance Omega piece.....(o and notice right there that was one already AIR AGAINST OMEGA lol ooo i crack me up)