View Single Post
Old 01-28-07, 02:21 PM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

feelin the intro on the beat....hooks nice...flows steady...loving the dubbing

ohh man the beats sick and you carry it well...you got a flow that stays the same but doesnt get boring coz lyrically you keep it strong...and i mean STRONG...1st verse was nice...i envy ya quality lol...hook again...i love the way you intro'd this coz of the underdog ish...being a UK head lol they write me off before they hear me lol...

2nd verse delivery is cool...you switched ya flow...nice man...nice rhyme scheme...feelin it man...you definitely stepped ya song game up coz i always felt ya battle raps but this is dope...LOVING THE SAMPLE ON THIS BEAT!!!

3rd verse...flows steady lyrics straight...delivery nice...ohhh salt on slugs line nice one man...i used to do that as a kid hahaha brings back memories lol...

nice track man this is dope im loving the beat coz of the sample...flow is dope liking the delivery and lyrics are nice too man...

keep dropping fam Crazy Lagers there if you wanna peep but you know what i want you to feed me on

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote