View Single Post
Old 01-28-07, 06:39 PM   #18
A.J. Hustler
New to RV

IP:

I say Jesus Christ was the prophecied messiah of the human race and son of God, whose title is Jesus Christ, but not his name, and over time, Satan has molded other cultures in ways where his title has 2 different meanings....as one person brought up...'jesus' means ja zeus, which i see as saying 'son of god' cuz zeus was the greek god, but also means "jehovah is salvation"...and christ comes from christos meaning annointed...so ya, i believe Jesus Christ existed, but that wasn't his name, just a title given to him, ....

I believe modern christianity is manipulated by satanists and has over time been manipulated in such a way that in these days now, they would be able to discredit the person known as jesus christ and his mission.... i believe the crusades were all contrived by satanists who had controlled off rome and the church and manipulated wars under the guise of christianity and islam and what not in order to now be able to discredit these religions and blame our wars on these religions...those religions being Christianity, Islam and Judaism... i think that sums it up for now...
Send a message via AIM to A.J. Hustler Send a message via MSN to A.J. Hustler Send a message via Yahoo to A.J. Hustler   Reply With Quote