View Single Post
Old 01-29-07, 09:08 PM   #2
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

Top Punches

Some cool punches this week, better than recent weeks.

And Nick he juss upset he get no action and he madd broke
Fletcher really doesn't get pussy, like it was a bad joke

15. Sonny Dimebags vs. Nick Fletcher vs. Rush Lingo

built that fake rep up... but i'll still say ure style is trash, its true
'n' i'd lay doubt on sonny's career..
.. but then you'd claim you ghostwrote for his ass to

14. Nick Fletcher vs. Rush Lingo vs. Sonny Dimebags

Lingo I be reading your shit sumtimes like,Can it get worse?
Thanks to you I slow down when I write,dont want a Rush verse

13. Sonny Dimebags vs. Rush Lingo vs. Nick Fletcher

^N' i wanted to get ready for the wrestlin match, so i called dude a wimp
slapped ona chicken wing then he dumped hotsauce on my arm n startin chewin it

12. Mets vs. Prosectuer

the voters can choose, but you won’t go win copping
this battle is a multi faceted light switch & faime is the dim option

11. Te Ora vs. Feeble Minded vs. Faime S. Quotez

got that street fighter effect though when ure punches are put in place
'coz ure bars are so vega voter reads 'n' draws a blanka 'cross their face

10. Nick Fletcher vs. Rush Lingo vs. Sonny Dimebags

I've had a rough morning, but the worst is ur retarded
Gimme some vodka, cuz less than a fifth of ur verse isn't garbage

9. DaTrusHurtz vs. N. Tavarez

He reminds me of the Yankees when a dicks on the line
He peeps balls, and Andy Petitt like the pitcher we signed

8. N. Tavarez vs. DaTrusHurtz

Nelson, don't brag on the 1-2, its closed n' downed son
Say Bye to the league...
... actually knocked you out of round 1

7. DaTrusHurtz vs. N. Tavarez

Son, your not gonna win...you got better Stakes in Lotto.
Your Structures so Totaled...
Insurance Companies are still asking for the Make and Model.

6. So Rell vs. Don'tKnowMe

Plus i hear u mess wit ugly broads, mine hold out a' palm full of cheddar
none of ur chicks are foxworthy but they DO look like his audience members

5. Mets vs. Prosecuter

Rush is a wannabe hustler, but he's juss broke we all knew it
Kid's a windowshopper, he gotta pay for it after I put him through it

4. Sonny Dimebags vs. Rush Lingo vs. Nick Fletcher

what are you doing here? .. we know this whore won't slam me
i ain't seen slim'er pickings since eminem was awarded grammies

3. Te Ora vs. Feeble Minded vs. Faime S. Quotez

I champed YOUR LBL and 1-2, bet you cant believe it son
So call me wack.... and it'll speak for both leagues you run

2. N. Tavarez vs. DaTrusHurtz

^ That's sterotypical..really dude, your ass is about to getta whippin ..
but 12.pz? ..i guess it's true, all blacks really do think about is chicken

1. Mets vs. Prosecuter

Bitch of the Week

The above is one of the bitches of the week. The other is...

Gay BearI

Gay Bear showed up a day late for his battle. Whatever, it happens. After seeing his opponent didn’t post, he posted a no-show verse with 2 real bars and then some filler. His first bar was bitten, aka, he bit in a no-show verse. He claims he didn’t do it, the bars weren’t exact, but it was close enough I’m convinced it wasn’t a coincidence.

LBL Future Plans

As a marketing major through college, I understand the need to differentiate from your competition. I have tried to do this through the extreme championship belt and other ideas. However, it seems that no matter what is done, this league is still very similar to the rest. There are lots of leagues right now. B-Boys, RB, and PR have regular leagues going now. BW, RM, Mr. Blunt, and Mets site are all going through tourneys. There are way too many sites out there for the dwindling number of text heads. I could continue to run the LBL as I have and likely keep the league doing okay for awhile with roughly 30 members, but this just doesn’t seem to be the best option considering so many other leagues are already available. Therefore, I have determined a solution.

GBA – Gimmick Battle Association

The new pic battle league over at PR has enjoyed tremendous success so far. The special events at RV have always been very entertaining. From these two trends, it is very clear to me that gimmick matches are the future as they are a fresh way of battling for those who have been texting for a long time. Come soon will be the Gimmick Battle Association. Every week will feature a different theme. Every battle during that week will be related to that theme. For example, the theme for one week might be Actors/Actresses and everyone would get a different one to battle with for that week. The theme will change on a weekly basis. This league will be opening and beginning either next week or in two weeks. No other league exists like it, and I believe it should enjoy enormous success. Signups will begin shortly as soon as Strobe sets up the new forum.

LBL Ending

Unfortunately with the opening of the GBA, the LBL will be closing. The GBA will be RV’s featured league of the future. The LBL has enjoyed tremendous success during its tenure and has been more successful than any other attempted league at RV. Unfortunately, this era will soon be coming to an end, but this is not an ending, but only a transition into a brighter future. We hope you will stay with us and join the GBA and enjoy it’s inevitable future success.

The Boot

No One

Luckily, mostly the wackest heads were the ones to no-show so no one needs to get the boot.

Predictions by Nick Fletcher

1. N. Tavarez (22-5) vs. 2. Comedian (13-2)

N. Tavarez was able to successfully retain his title yet again last week against DaTrusHurtz. Comedian isn’t bad, but needs to come more creative and harsh with the personals if he wants to win. I got N. Tav winning this.

3. Te Ora (12-4) vs. 4. Sonny Dimebags (20-10)

Both have yet to champ the league, but have been so close time and time again. Could go either way I suppose, but I think more people enjoy Te Ora’s style so I got him winning this.

5. Tony Brown (3-0) vs. 6. Mets (3-0)

Mets came pretty ill last week and earned verse of the week. Tony Brown has mostly slid by on easy wins and won’t get that here. I think Mets should win.

7. Wireless (3-0) vs. 8. TEF (8-7)

TEF is improving, no doubt about it. Wireless isn’t fully elevated, but he’s been battlin’ a bit longer than TEF. He’s more consistent and has better wording so I think he’ll win.

9. DaTrusHurtz (23-4) vs. 10. Stanza (12-14)

Good luck Stanza.

11. So Rell (2-0) vs. 12. Wordz Ahgod (5-2)

Could go either way, especially because Wordz is so inconsistent and hard to predict. I don’t know how he’s gonna show, but So Rell is generally nicer so I’m going with him.

13. Keyed (4-2) vs. 14. Aeral (1-0)

Keyed has really lived off of no-shows in the LBL. Aeral will show, though, and he won’t just show, but he’ll win.

15. Area51 (1-0) vs. 16. Rush Lingo (17-6)

I haven’t seen enough from Area51 to truly judge him very well, but Rush Lingo is much more experienced and should win if he shows.

17. Marksmen (1-0) vs. 18. Prosecuter (3-3)

Close one here, both are relatively new, but not completely new and usually drop a good bar or two. I’ll go with Marksmen in a close one.

19. Phil Benjamin (6-5) vs. 20. Don'tKnowMe (1-1)

Phil hasn’t been showing as much elevation lately, but is still not bad. Don’tKnowMe could surprise, but I think Phil should win.

21. Eye Que (1-1) vs. 22. Binary I (1-1)

Eye Que will get there, but needs more practice. Not sure how Binary I will come this week, but I’ll go with him winning this.

23. 13th Apostle (1-0) vs. 24. §howcase (0-1)

§howcase came nice against Rosie, but didn’t bring enough heat to win his regular battle. 13th will improve, but isn’t there yet. I think §howcase should take this.

25. Mike V (0-0) vs. 26. Native Pryde (0-0)

Native is back for a 2nd stint in the league and Mike is here for his first. Mike should make a nice addition to the league and should take this one.

27. GC (0-0) vs. 28. K (0-0)

I got K to signup, but I’m not completely convinced the RB head is gonna show. For that, I’m going with GC.

5 Battles To Watch

1.1. N. Tavarez (22-5) vs. 2. Comedian (13-2)
2. 3. Te Ora (12-4) vs. 4. Sonny Dimebags (20-10)
3. 5. Tony Brown (3-0) vs. 6. Mets (3-0)
4. 11. So Rell (2-0) vs. 12. Wordz Ahgod (5-2)
5. 25. Mike V (0-0) vs. 26. Native Pryde (0-0)

Super Six Power Rankings

6. DaTrusHurtz – After winning in his first 4, is now on a 4 match losing streak in the champ match. Still a tough competitor though.

5. Sonny Dimebags – Sonny earned a nice win in a 3 way against Rush Lingo and Nick Fletcher, one of his biggest wins of the league. Has another tough match in the contendership this week.

4. Te Ora – Has been improving since joining the league. Has a good shot at winning the contendership this week.

3. Comedian – It was only by no-show, but has earned another shot at the title. Lets see if he can do it.

2. Mets – Earned verse of the week in his first week back in the league. Would be a title contender if this league was staying together.

1. N. Tavarez – Earned a nice title defense against DaTrusHurtz. May keep the title until the league ends.

Outro

This will be the last week of the LBL. Make it a good one fellas. Pz.