View Single Post
Old 01-30-07, 08:58 AM   #9
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

soon as the beat comes in I'm already feelin this beat jus having that sample....nice beat....awwww then enygma comes in an this beat does not work wit ya vocie in my opinion, u got a really nasally sounding voice....to put what I am saying in perspective...its like Jin when he do a hype track...its technically sound but his sound jus dont work on it....I prefer you when u spit more laid back an the nasally nuances of ya voice is hidden....lyrically it was typical brag shit good punches but nothing that I found to be WOW!...but good shit, good flow but coulda been more varied...but when u write a verse wit a setup an a punch every bar...its hard to have a really diverse flow...I understand son so thats forgiveable....delivery opened good then lost it midway thru....however the lack of variation in flow an the delivery wearing out caused me to lost interest 8 bars in...Okay prah coming in wit that dipset flow again....man I was hoping u woulda used a different flow on this beat....it really doesn't work on this beat....an the energy of this beat is above your emotional comfort zone fam..u jus dont spit wit the intensity this beats DEMANDS!!!!!...lyrics was fair but come across as eh compared to enygma's, Overall this was a very average middle of the pack song...it was good but could easily get lost on a mixtape's tracklist..well anyways thats my 2 cents. Stay up....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote