View Single Post
Old 01-30-07, 09:20 AM   #22
A.J. Hustler
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
100% product of sunday school...

See the problem with labeling Yeshua Bin Yosef as the sole deity son of god, singular prophesised messiah and saviour is that his life outcome retrospectivly is just another misunderstood warped religion to add to the list spawned from the jewish belief structure..

I wont be a jewish puppet...

Unfortunatly the majority of the western world will..........and wont even realise it..

lol, ok there...seeing as how the only time i ever been to sunday school was about 12-13 years ago for one day..... i just read loads on the illuminati conspiracy , and of all i've read, seen n been through has lead me to these views....

like, if it was a sunday school answer, don't you think i would have demonized islam and judaism,but not christianity?? but i don't do that, cuz each religion is controlled and manipulated from within to some degree or another...for instance, i don't believe jesus/yeshua was born on dec.25th, cuz as you probably know, that date was chosen by constantine to attract more pagans...i believe jesus/yeshua as born on september 11th, and that would be part of the reason the illuminati performed 9-11-01....i don't like the typical image of jesus/yeshua we all have seen with the sun disc n halo because the sun disc n halo are sun-god worshipping symbols, which imo, have no basis in the bible, same with dec.25, but are manipulations put in by the illuminati...also,on the picture/image of jesus/yeshua that we have, i have read that it is actually the new age groups sanat kumara....and the illuminati love anagrams, and when you take sanat and rearrange the letters you get satan...

so it ain't like i get all my answers from a one sermon preeching guy who dunno what he's talking about, i also do my research...
Send a message via AIM to A.J. Hustler Send a message via MSN to A.J. Hustler Send a message via Yahoo to A.J. Hustler   Reply With Quote