Thread: 1 Question
View Single Post
Old 01-30-07, 10:41 AM   #7
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. Hustler
i dunno guy, i just know that we need God....cuz, without God, how are we to tell morals, how can we tell what's right and wrong...one guy will think smoking dope is bad, another good, one may think killing a killer is good, but one may think it is still bad because killing is killing.....

we can't rely on ourselves to give ourselves morals....cuz we'll turn it around and destroy ourselves....denying God is denying his commandments, and without his commandments, we got no moral code...but that which we give ourselves, and if that were the case, like mentioned above, no two peoples own given moral codes would be alike, thus no way to tell exactly what is right and what is wrong, just opinions...

people been around long enough to find out what a good moral code would be, and i bet someone was smart enough to write it down... and since humans wrote the bible, we thought of our own moral code through a multiple amount of life trial and error.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote