View Single Post
Old 01-30-07, 11:32 PM   #26
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

yea the intro is difficult but the mid and outro is the hardest thing to do. I thought of 3 different intro's all in my head, and wrote down two, and came to one perfect intro within 3 weeks.. well not the pages n crap jst like an outline. I have an idea of what the main parts will be but i aint gonna put it down to final paper because everyday I end up thinking of something better to add..

My story is going to be somewhere around medival times.. i decieded to have some magic in it but not as much as you see or read in other books. Very little at all. My idea was to have a child that had a father and mother die but not like harry potter. His dad choked to death after a great battle in a after battle party and his mother died in a fire . Though it may sound simple I have alot of hidden parts within those two deaths. Example, the father was actually poisoned by this man that has fancied his wife for years. So he poisoned him to get his wife. When he got his wife he began to cheat on her, and when she found out she decided to leave him but he didnt want anyone else to have her so he killed her and made it look like she accidently burned the house down and was stuck inside leaving her son with this man.. but yea thats just a sample of what I have so far.. that might not even be what imma write about.. took me almost 2 weeks jst to think of this but im taking my time, no rush, I might even put it as if his father went into battle and his body was never found. iono lol

and since this is fantasy, I thought of many ideas to insert before the mid and intro. maybe a dog that could tlak lol iono..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote