Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 02-01-07, 09:04 PM   #34
IBIT
New to RV

IP:

See I'll Put Clip's In Yo ''TEETH'',That'll Make Yo Mouth Hurt Like Ah Fuckin ''CAVITIE''!!.../And Lyrically I Ah ''SNAP'',Put Mo Shots On Yo Face Then Directions On Ah ''LAS VEGAS MAP''!!.../
See Don't Get Mad ''DAWG'',Cause My Flow Got ''MAD BARS''!!.../Cause I Stay ''STRICKIN'' Faster Then ''CRAB~CLAUSE''!!.../
See Not Ah ''DJ'' But When I Spit These Lyrics People Turn Up They Shit Up Like ''PON DA REPLY''!!.../See I Pull ''TRIGGA'S'' Spit Shit That Melt Yo Fuckin Body Like ''FOLIC ACID'' Nigga!!.../
And Put Tha Gun To His Face,And You Ain't Go Shit But ''ONE WISH''......Like That Fag Ray~J!!.../See This Nigga Gay I'll Spay Gat's That'll Heat His Ass Up Like ''BEN~GAY''!!.../
Put Bullet's In Yo Chest Like ''STEAL PLATE'S''!!.../Dude You Ah ''FAG'' Cause I'll Blast ''FAST''!!.../
Put Shell's In Yo ''HEAD'' That'll Hurt Like Ah Fuckin ''MIGRAINE''!!.../
See My Flow Is Nasty Cause Every Time I ''SPIT'',Can't No~Body Touch My Lyrics Like ''BABY'S SHIT''!!.../And My Lyrics Is ''SICK'',Cause When You Battle Me Im Only Spit ''TOIXC'' At You Bitch!!.../
See Im Ah ''LYRICAL KILLA'',Spit Heat Like Pyro In Tha ''X-MEN'' Nigga//~
But My Lyrics Kill!!.../Cause When I ''SPIT'' It's Like Food Poison You Can't ''EAT THIS SHIT''!!.../Ez!!I Can Do This Shit All Fuckin Day Bitches!!!