Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 02-01-07, 09:35 PM   #47
Ka$h314
New to RV

IP:

Letsbeef Where Its At..Niggaz Got Flairs On Attack..IBIT Like Chiropractics..Cuz He Got Ma Back//
I Like To Stay sober..No Vod Or da Yak..Gotta Stay Focus On Da Motion Of Hands On da Gats//
Niggaz Talkin To much..Stab At Dey Mouth So Dey Cut Down on The Chit Chattin//
Ma Back Ya Gun Clappin? Ya Kiddin..Ya Talkin alot of Bull..Don't Like Ya Mouth Flippin Cuz Ya Chat Shittin//
But Comedian ain't Nice Wit da Glock..Have His Future Plummet Like Ya Life Is On Stock//
Like Consoles in Safes I Keeps Dat Game On Lock..Its Like a Football Games How I Stay On Ma Block//
Call Ma Gun Shots Sexual Assaults Cuz Dey Like To Take Off Tops..Follow Me into the Darkness Ock//
I can show you the light..U can Probably See Jesus & Da Devil Fight..You know What Im Sayin Right?//
The End Is Near..& Ma Rhymes is Still Tight..Lyrically Ablities Are Like Galaxies..Im Outta Sight//
The Shotta's Precise..Aim At Comedian's Jaw He Trying To Make Peace..But He Devours His Lines Of Uncooked Beef//
..PFFFT @ Him Spittin Raw Me Real Talk And Top Notch..We Ready To Fight..4-5 Leave Ya Mind Blown..Like Brains On A Kite..........Now All Yall Shut Up....Letsbeef Crack Artists
Send a message via AIM to Ka$h314   Reply With Quote