Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 02-02-07, 01:24 PM   #90
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Stylez
and know what another thing, im not stupid, this is how we gon do it...

nick fletcher, imma do ur little battle wit 100% knowing that i wont get a single vote, just like that top-notch and u battle, so this is what we gon do. u gonna join up on letsbeef, and we gon battle both on there and on here wit 2 seperate flows (for yo dumbass, it means dont use da same flow again on here to over there or i will expose u) because what it is, we squad'n up against ya'll and we on ya'll turf so of course thers more of ya'll then there is of us and ya'll got dem 200 posts n shit cause ya'll b on erday n shit. so jump on letsbeef, hit me up wit a message, i'll send u a battle on letsbeef, and i'll come back over here n reply to da battle u got over here. u can do dat?? or do u even comprehend what im sayin? pretty much this is what im sayin...

I Wont Win Over Here And I'll Prove Why...

Wont Win : Too many of ya'll niggas against us, so we will get hate voted out da ass over here

Will Win : If ya'll stop dick riding each other so damn hard...which is like tellin rice to stop being white

now if u go to letsbeef this is whats gonna happen

Will Win//Wont Win: 100% fair wit da shit.

now if u cant do dat den i cant reply to da battle over here....so da choice is yours, is u man enough to handle me on letsbeef...on OUR FIELD?

You are totally, 100% correct.

But, check this. You won't get a vote over... because, you are battling like its 2004. This site has evolved with the times and kept up with shit. So, no.. dudes won't vote for bars they were dropping back in '04.

And, I won't battle on LetsBeef.... why? because, that site is battling like its 2004. I won't get a vote because you feeble idiots can't comprehend my evolved bars. And, I can't really be bothered with forging a 2004 verse for your pathetic site.

Fuck you. Die. That is all.