Thread: 1 Question
View Single Post
Old 02-02-07, 10:44 PM   #14
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

I don't understand why everyone needs God to come down from the heavens and prove he's God before atheists believe in him. That's why belief is belief and fact is fact. If God wanted us to have factual knowledge that he exists, that would be what is here. If God wanted us to believe in him, there would be no facts, only reason to believe. The latter is what I find in everyday life, I can't say "No, fuck you, God exists, here's my proof." nor can any Christian. All we can do is say we truly believe for our own reasons and that anyone else who wants to believe will have to come across it in their own way.

The reason Christianity looks dumb most of the time is people like PT who act like everything in the bible is undisputed proof that God exists and there is nothing in the world that shows even he slightest hint that he doesn't. In all reality, Christianity is based on faith and religion for individuals, I don't think we should be trying to act like since something has been shown to us each individually for whatever reason, it makes it "fact" for everyone else. -_-

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!