View Single Post
Old 02-03-07, 12:36 PM   #14
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I'm going to say MONDAY.

The reason for this is dudes always wait for the last minute to drop a verse and having a verse due at the end of the week results in no shows all the time because dudes are always out on FRIDAY and SATURDAY.

Also, MONDAY does not drop in confliction with any other league. It also would not drop in confliction with dudes voting in other leagues. Because if they are having to vote and drop a verse it takes up more of their time and can result in no shows or poor voting.

If you have the verses due MONDAY it would possibly decrease the amount of no shows, we'll have to see, I think it will though. Also, then the VOTING would be done on a TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY. Again, these are two days that don't conflict with other voting or dropping a verse because most verses are last minute on a THURSDAY or FRIDAY. I think it would fit in nicely and because MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY are the slow days of the week when dudes ain't going out partying or getting drunk all the time, it would hopefully maximise the showing for battles and maximise the voting on battles.

I like it. Everything you said makes sense so I vote Monday also.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote