Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 02-03-07, 04:05 PM   #108
Real_Talk
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Man, shut the fuck up. I'm not going to lower myself to the level of an illiterate dick and drop some fucking wack piece of shit 2004 verse that looks like it was wrote by a fucking 3 year old.

When you have evolved to the text style of 2007, then come and see me. Until then, slither on back to poopsex.com and have a merry old time with your nut huggers.

See now I know why Da Trus Hurtz was actin like a dick towards me son ......... I get it now ........ Alla you niggas Really believe dat da way yall rap is supierior and "up to date" Right ......... see im not no hater or anything like dat, matta fact I give props where props is do ........ BUT FOR YALL TO SAY OUR FLOW IS OUTDATED AND CORNY COMPARED TO YALLS IS CRAZY ..... 04' ???? Nick Fletcher, you from the united Kingdom wit over 13,000 posts on a internet battling site and you gon tell me about da proper way to spit ?!?!?!?! Im from Queens NY, and i've been a True Hip-Hop head since my uncle put me onto Rakim when I was 3 ...... Im not gon change da way I spit for nobody ...... I KNOW dat what I spit is hot, and I KNOW when someone is wack and im nowhere near dat ........ Im not one of dese "Internet Herbs" u wrote a essay about fam, imma Hip-Hop artist dat does dis for FUN ..... I rather hear somebody rip some shit like:

Homie, imma PRO AT BEST. Youza rookie, imma OLDA VET/
Cross my path, I'll put ya "Face in ya lap" Like a YOGA STRECH/ Damn .....

rather den hearin ........

So fall back, dude you get smacked relentlessly
Your lines wouldn't fit in..
Even if you literally condensed them g

^^^ wtf, das not even halfway decent to me at all ....... but den again I will say dis ...... Hip-Hop has elevated to a place where its too many different styles of Lyrics for one style to be more supierior den another feel me ..... So yall sayin dat our shit is wack is like niggas down south gettin tired of EastCoast Hip-Hop and makin a new brand of music dat niggas on da east coast think is trash as fuck ......... DA FEELIN IS MUTUAL FROM BOTH SIDES SO WE AINT REALLY GON DO SHIT BUT AGREE TO DISAGREE ..... Real Talk .....