Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 02-03-07, 06:01 PM   #115
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_Talk
^^^^ AND HE STILL DOESNT GET IT !!!!!!! Im not gon get Ignorant and Closed-Minded like you son ....... Im WAY MORE den a text battler ..... imma MC, deres a BIG DIFFERENCE .... but as far as text, LIKE I SAID, I KNOW IM HOTT AS FUCK, YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK ...... I can accept da fact dat yall say my shit is garbage ...... I know how to persivear (Nah, iono how to spell it but you get da point so dont talk shit, lol) I know how to persivear and take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM ......I understand dat just because I feel like im da truth doesnt mean EVERYONE thinks im da truth .... im far from a god, im one of da humblest mufuckas in da world, real talk ..... But when niggas start disrespect ..... das when it turns to a whole nutha story ...... das when I read what yall niggas textin and realise dat im way better den yall and think to myself .... "WHY DA HELL IS DESE DUMMIES POPPIN ALL DIS SHIT WHEN DEY GARBAGE AS FUCK !?!?!?!?" which is da same shit u think about us right ....... And shut da fuck up wit da History Lesson cause NEW YORK IS HIP-HOP !!! DERE'S NUTTIN U CAN SAY DAT WILL CHANGE DAT !!!!! Text battlin is not spittin ????? Take ya head out cha ass dummy, what da hell is typin a rap battle den ??? Is dat not Rap ?? When you look up an artists lyrics, is dat not what dey was SPITTIN ??? AND YES NIGGA, YA COUNTRY HAS ALOT TO DO WIT MY FUCKIN POINT ...... Aint no way in hell some nigga from da U.K. gon tell me how to SPIT ... oh im sorry .... HOW TO TEXT BATTLE ...... and text battlin ...... I WILL SON YOU !!!! I PUT DAT ON MY DAUGHTER, YOU CANT FUCK WIT ME ...... I hate it when niggas got dey head up dey ass talkin shit ....... I peep yall lyrics, i can switch my style and beat you at ya own game, so make da fuckin thread or close ya lips ..... I tried to be respectful ...... fuck it now .....

You say that you know you are "hot as fuck" and then follow up with saying you can take constructive criticism... ironically, AFTER you told me to "suck your dick" because you didn't appreciate me calling you garbage. My friend, you need to take a look at what you are typing, because at the moment you just continuously contradict yourself.

And, don't even claim to be humble. More than one person on here has told you that you are not good at all, what have you done about it? Bitch and moan and tell them they are garbage and that you are so much better than them. LMFAO!!!

Oh and NO, you fucking retard. Text battling is not "SPITTING". When you pick up a fucking mic and drop your text lyrics onto a beat, that is "SPITTING". The fact that you think typing up a text verse is spitting just makes it clearly evident that you are a fucking idiot who does not know the first thing when it comes to text battling.

And LMAO @ you bringing my country into this you fucking idiot. The sheer audacity of you stating that New York is Hip Hop and everyone else, especially the United Kingdom knows dick just goes to show that I was right. You are single-minded, and your secluded existence has prevented you from experiencing worldwide rap. Stupid motherfucker, there are rappers in Sweden, Norway, Germany, Korea, Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom... and so many more countries. Wake up idiot. Take a look around the world and realise that New York is NOT Hip Hop. New York is simply the place that STOLE Hip Hop from Kingston, Jamaica.

I tried to be respectful, you can't comprehend what I am telling you. You are fucking garbage, you can suck my dick. And put your daughter on anything, I'd fucking own her to.