Thread: 1 Question
View Single Post
Old 02-05-07, 08:11 AM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
I am not going to back down in what I beleive in......sorry guys if that makes you sad then be sad

nah man, no one's trying to make you "back down" from what you believe in. that's the problem. people are so soaked in their own beliefs that they think any thought that's not in the bible is anti bible. if you're that firm and confident in what you believe in, it doesn't hurt to learn knowledge from another point of view. you don't have to abandon what you believe, to see a fact. and if you do, you might want to reconsider the factual content of what you believe.

and never forget that i said this PT, be very cautious of anything or anyone that tells you don't think for your self. not to question it, not to analyze it, and not to look at it.

think of it as buying a used car. if someone told you this used car is fantastic, but you can't look at it, you can't inspect it or anything like that, wouldn't that raise a red flag to you?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote