View Single Post
Old 02-07-07, 03:26 PM   #87
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
1. Okay, so it makes more sense that a perfect being always existed?

2. I didn't say you are.

3. There was no reason to write the first point if you believe just because you're scared not too. Reason not to go robbing and killing = go to jail. That simple. That's the reason not to rape and plunder.

4. That's nice.

1. yes, it does, to me atleast, rather then an explosion happening out of nowhere

2. yea, cuz all the time you just randomly think about how caucasions think adam and eve were white, and it compelled you to type it down when it had nothing to do with what we were talking about unless you thought i was that

3. where did the idea of jail, right and wrong come from? people arent born knowing the difference between right and wrong, they're taught and those people that taught them are either 1. going by laws or 2. from some type of religion, if its number 1 then the beginning of this paragraph happens again and again until eventually it comes to #2, if its 2, then you have to ask what happened when the very first people thought about right and wrong, they had to have been influenced by something other then other humans
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus