View Single Post
Old 02-08-07, 03:56 PM   #13
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax
^Feel you, I might take a pic of my wrist and put it up..

Yea, if we DO trade Leftwich, I would like to see him go to a team in which we get a veteran WR in return. That or higher seeded draft picks from the team, either way those are the only two scenarios I could see working for the Jaguars.

Leftwich is a good quaterback, I mean we got a new quaterback coach so maybe the old one was the problem, and the new one will know how to use Leftwich and Garrard to their best possible abilites. There are so many factors right now, it's just too early to make any real possible predictions.

iunno man the reporter on jaguars.com (if you already don't read "Ask Vic" you should man. Lot of dope information NOT only about jags but uhh NFL in general. Real informative. 5 days a week lol ) but uhh he was saying that Leftwitch prolly will get one more chance.

but iunno i say get a experienced QB, and then maybe draft a QB. and trade leftwitch for some pick or picks and get a WR too. but shit, iunno we just missing THOSE pieces to the puzzle and we can be serious super bowl contender.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote