View Single Post
Old 02-09-07, 11:30 AM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Why the fuck should anyone take your religions word for it that some dead jewish cunt from 2000 years ago was an aspect of god?

It goes without saying you have no proof that the man yeshua bin yosef was the single messiah god avatar sent to earth.. Nor does anyone who has previously been a part of your religion from the roman government have the authority to name a candidate as jesus therefore you and your religion is full of shit..

Try applying logic to this situatuon bro....

You people believe god came down to earth in a human avatar, performed a few small scale miricles to wow onlookers, threw his opinions around a lot and got executed as a result. Then 300 years later in a different country (italy) a religion was born infused with a mixture of pagan and jewish culture for contemparys of this man and we all must worship him as the prophecised jewish messiah that apparently 'died for our sins' whatever the fuck that means.......

Its just a load of hoo jah man.... Why buy into hype like that?

Human beings make mistakes... Human beings proclaimed Yeshua bin yosef as jesus christ and like suckers some of histories most influencial civilisations bought into it leaving our new modern era in spiritual shambles doused in lies and curruption..

How is christianity to be taken seriously?

When the man you worship's legacy is just another jewish philosophy thats validity is very questionable? When you tell me a religious military leader has appeared on earth and not really changed anything.. Did he not do his job?

Did evil really win out in the end and your wishful thinking tells you hes comming back to save your damned souls?

Oh and I sure as hell hope you dont think quoting the bible is going to re-inforce your belief's... I want logical arguments, not fruity little quotes saying the same shit you just said that you think will make it all seem more valid to me...

ok? ...

LMFAO, man, you really must have gotten your feelings hurt by a Christian because you always type fucking essays trying to dismiss it. It's hilarious.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!