Old 02-12-07, 07:55 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
These are just a few.....

God good to all, or just a few?

PSA 145:9 - The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 - And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

War or Peace?

EXO 15:3 - The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 - Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

The sins of the father

ISA 14:21 - Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 - The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

... there are many more though. God sucks!

Well what do you expect?

The bible is just supposidly 'god' inspired ancient texts thrown together as one big ol' book of philosophies, analogies, historical articles and metaphors written by the jewish people.

You just gotta read it as is and not buy into the church's bullshit surrounding it.. You can gain from it if you have a want to listen.. But ultimatly its nothing special beyond hype from western culture being entrenched in jewish religions...

God has nothing to do with religion btw bro.. Dont think because the bibles crap that means god is crap. God is a philosophy, beyond any single book's portrayal. Saying god sucks is like saying I dont like air but I breathe it anyway.

Quote:
Man, if you believe in God... just look at the Adam and Eve shit. That is basically saying we are all products of incest, and that incest is cool. So, if that is the case... why aren't all you God-loving folk butt fucking your brothers and sisters. Ah, you see... you already are, because according to that cock and bull story, we are all related.

And what's with all that thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife or some shit... that didn't stop God from impregnating the virgin Mary when she was clearly Joseph's bitch.

N this shit^

Adam and eve is clearly a metaphor for man and woman. It doesent mean there were only two people, it clearly means adam is a word for man and eve is a word for woman. The bible is full of metaphors you always got to be real vigilant for that type of crap..

And btw-- Jesus is not nessecarily that dude from 2000 years ago that christians proclaim to be jesus.. Thats just a common misconception because christians spread their proporganda to people who dont know any better and it sticks...

So meh......

I dont really agree with this thread sorry...