View Single Post
Old 02-12-07, 08:16 AM   #9
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Jesus is the Fufillment of Moses teachings.......

God will not change his mind.......but he will change his awnsers.......

You have to think of God like a father and us like kids......God wants whats best for us..not was going to neccasarily make us happy. He wants us blessed. Its not this big "happy" story that most people try to kick it off to be...Christians go through the same things as everyone else......But leaning on him and giving it up to him builds perseverence....... The Old Testament was before Jesus.....The New Testament was the law after Jesus...Because everyone falls short of the glory....before they burnt offerings to have there sins forgiven.....now you accept Christ as your savior.......But I know im problay going to be told im ignorant........but thats the only thing you can call me......."If you dont stand for nothing you'll fall for anything". How do you know that none of this is true? were you there 2000 years ago? WHy should i Go off what you say compared to a book that millions of people follow? And the way that my life has been changed..and the way i've felt..why should i beleive what you say?

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING