View Single Post
Old 02-12-07, 04:28 PM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
I love South Park and Drawn Together wtf. Family Guy has been right on the line with the racist shit lately, all because they're becoming obsolete, but that shit just crossed the line. I know they make fun of everyone, but as far as I've seen, that's the first time they've actually been straight out racist. They've stepped into the territory before though and with other races too, don't get me wrong. It's super pathetic to see what was once a truly funny show degrade itself to dumbass little flashbacks and racist jokes for the entirety of the season just because they lost their touch.

contradict yaself why dont you...South Park and Drawn together are much worse than Family Guy at insulting other races...and you pissed off @ one family guy moment...even though they themselves are falling into that humour...

you should be pissed at the fact they're following the South Park/Drawn Together pattern...not pissed at one tiny skit...jeebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote