Thread: Murderers!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-07, 12:40 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
For those who like to condemn gay people, or any people, whose sins are obvious, consider the following. The ten commandments state that you "shouldn't muder." We all pretty much know what murder is. But, Jesus took this one step further. "If you have hate in your heart for another man, you are guilty of murder." (paraphrase)

Oops...

Keep spweing it. Then, hope God allows MURDERERS in the kingdom.

Galatians 5 says "...neither drunkards, nor MURDERERS shall see the kingdom of God."

OOPS

Quit playing with me.

Let GOD BE TRUE and EVERY MAN a liar.

I think you took this a bit too far... State your point, that's fine, but leave it at that. Anybody could say to you "Keep living, I hope God allows HOMOSEXUALS in his kingdom." Usually I try not to say too much to you, because I think I have had lengthy discussions with you before about whatever, but I think I will say some things to you.

Look at yourself... Certainty is a downfall, and not required for salvation. You're a pharisee man... You are an enemy of God and yourself. I am not condemning or judging you, I'm just saying what I have observed. In trying to completely accord with God, you are losing touch with God. Do you realize what you are? You are God. The father and the son are one. You are God's father, God is your father.

I'll try to explain this a bit more... Your existence has created God in you. God's existence has created you in "him". God is not external from everything, God IS everything. You can't dispute that, it's in the bible. God IS everything, you are included in everything. God's kingdom is every single thing that exists.

The will of God, therefore, is everything that happens. There is nothing that isn't the will of God. Men learn from God how to win life. There are many different methods to get to heaven. Men, God, have discovered them and informed others... Some get there, many don't, it depends on the person. And it doesn't matter if you don't get to heaven or not. What you don't realize is you are born into heaven. It's like the garden of eden. As you grow and absorb the forbidden fruits of existence, you are already in hell. The eternity part is hard to explain, it's something you really have to experience. The idea of time has ruined the original meaning of eternity. If you are in heaven, you are eternal. If hell is also eternal, and sinning or not looking for the way out is why you are in hell. Looking for the way out is also most of the time a sin.

There is nothing in the bible that you can't learn from living. That's why different doctrines develop and then get ruined by stupid, selfish people who don't understand anything. Most of them start out legit. Some stay intact and still point in the right direction. What I think you are doing is mistaking the finger that points to God for God itself. A book can't tell you what God is. You have to experience it for yourself. The book is what men have written about experiencing and understand the understanding of God, not God itself. I can't tell you what God is, but I can definitely tell you what God isn't, and he isn't a being that governs the universe and blesses certain people over others. He isn't a he. He doesn't belong to christianity, but yes, Jesus is God.

Oh yeah, and I take back what I said before about you being God. What I mean twas you have the potential to be God, or be considered exactly like God and have the traits of God, as does everyone. You probably don't believe a word I've said, so I don't know why I bothered... But it was worth a shot.