View Single Post
Old 02-18-07, 06:03 PM   #7
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
ok you lil snitch ass nig. Peepin' your track. I'ma tell you now before I even listen i expect pure fuckin' wackness from you you lil snitch boy. Aiight beat dope of course. TRIPLE_N DOING THAT SHIT!! "I gotta say something, cuz I respect him alot" OBVIOUSLY HE AINT RESPECT YOU SINCE HE NAMED YOU PARADYCE!!!

your flow sucks, choppy as hell. flow smoother you snitch ass bitch boy. flow off a lot, "When it's a special day I blaze with you" NIGGA STFU HOW ABOUT YOU BLAZE MY ASS YOU FUCKING SNITCH!! your singing on hook sucks. please don't sing again snitch ass bitch. STFU STOP SINGING! DONT YOU LISTEN! STOP!!

grouch my ass. I should slap you for saying that. Ancient paradyce, omg stfu already son. By the way your avy is gay too. stfu your talent ain't great. STFU!! use some multis you fuckin' snitch ass nig. DIE SLOW!!!!!!!! fuck, son in his arms? HE should of dropped your fuckin' snitch ass.

I feel for your father. peace bitch ass snitch boy. STOP SNITCHING STOP LYING

Willa gets me introuble yet again? ok I didn't snitch all i did was post in your thread sayin how you enver rtf. I don't see why your thread would get closed for that, it's not my fault it's yours.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote