View Single Post
Old 02-19-07, 12:01 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Trip - man, everytime you peep one of my tracks you say that. lol i haven't rapped like that since late 05 man lol. it's 2007. but word, i feel your points perfectly. sounds like a sure fire recipie for an unmarketable track. be nice and a "hit" on RV, but in the real world, tracks liek that don't hold's peoples interest. nobody in the club or in their car wants to hear somebody's life story b. but word, thanks for the input anyway

omen - yeah i feel ya man. i dunno b if you don't see how these verses are related, then i duno what to say for ya man. you gotta have a certain life experience to relate to a song like this. and the stuff about slang, i mena if you think by sayin "ock" is hangin on sombody's nuts, you probably live in herb land. ock is like sayin dude. the rest of your comments about the content and stuff sounds liek a recipie for unflowed unmelodic unappealing tracks liek the ones you make. that'd be cool if i was happy with 6 people liking my stuff, but i leave that to cats like you. nobody's on my dick son, they just liek the music. if you made music people liked, you'd know what its like, nahmean?

soul - thanks b

smash - good lookin out mayne!

black drag - word man stoupe is a beast.

chron - ohhh shit son, i forgot about that diamond track you did haha that shit was ill son, how did the hook go again? word to the mother son i'll leave you feed. gotta see how you came up since the last time.

holla

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote