Thread: Song Cry
View Single Post
Old 02-19-07, 12:10 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

man, stop cakin nigga lol

ight mayne, this beat is okay, i wasn ever retarded on it, but it's good enough to transmit what you wanna say. shoulda had a little more blab in the intro over the harmonics. ok still translating "emotion" in the deliv as "shouting". shoulda taken it down a level or two. the first verse was good had content, the deliv made the overall feel seem segmented you know, splitting the sentences and specifically the words to the next bar. the second verse was more melodic, still woulda liked to hear it not shouted or deliv'd at a lower vol. think perfect groupie. the ender on the second verse should have had more of a comprehensive impact and let em come away with somethin ya know? third verse was on point, sounded liek you finally came down a level by verse 3, had content, verse sounded short like an 8 or 12 bar. might not have been a bad idea to do all 3 verse liek that.

damn wtf the song just shut down? come on man you know you gota ride that one out, let the beat walk it out after you drop some smooth talk lol.

not bad man overall man, i mean you knew what you got

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote