View Single Post
Old 02-19-07, 05:53 PM   #18
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
Trip - man, everytime you peep one of my tracks you say that. lol i haven't rapped like that since late 05 man lol. it's 2007. but word, i feel your points perfectly. sounds like a sure fire recipie for an unmarketable track. be nice and a "hit" on RV, but in the real world, tracks liek that don't hold's peoples interest. nobody in the club or in their car wants to hear somebody's life story b. but word, thanks for the input anyway

holla

Fo sho fam, I agree completely that a overly lyrical track wouldn't work in the club or in the whip but this :

The anthem of anthems man. if you ever been the underdog, and everybody doubted you, this is your music.

^^^Gave me the impersonation that this wasn't meant to be a banger...the nature of an anthem is to speak on something everyone can relate to an in order to have a relatable song it has to have some sort of focus so I critiqued it from that viewpoint, not whether or not people could mindlessly bob they head to it. As a banger it works as a battle cry for the underdog it doesn't. Those are two separate things fam. an bout the flow man, c'mon man...jr & cam have a HIGHLY!! distinct flow...being in nyc all u hear is dipset, anyone in the tri-state would call u on that in a heartbeat.

But anyways son RETURN THE FAVOR:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240116
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote