View Single Post
Old 02-20-07, 10:40 PM   #27
WaX Da DreaM
New to RV

IP:

Jeezy is a dumb ass motherfucker. Nas' message with his title name "Hip Hop is Dead" is attacking the QUALITY of rap that's been emerging these past few years. With all this grill-bling shit in the south, the radio is swamped with garbage, unoriginal beats and skill-less fucks yelling over em.. Anyway, I think it's funny how Jeezy doesn't say talk about hip hop at all when asked about it.. His ignorant ass goes straight to "street cred".. Thats two totally different things. Dickhead.

But yeah, if anyone thinks Jeezy has ANYTHING on Nas, do everyone else a favor and go in the back and shoot yaself once in the face. And in response to InDeath.. Of course rap is changing. It's always evolving. And whether Nas still has a seat in that is still to be seen. I've followed him through all of his albums and even though nothing will beat "Illmatic", he's still droppin knowledge without all that glamor bullshit. And I respect that.

Be good yall.

-Wax-

Quote:
The blood of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood, of a martyr.

..-Hip Hop Forever-..
Send a message via AIM to WaX Da DreaM Send a message via MSN to WaX Da DreaM   Reply With Quote