View Single Post
Old 02-21-07, 04:04 AM   #22
%%%%
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
i got it for christmas, but even if i didnt i'd end up buying one sooner or later just for MGS4, gta4, assassins creed, motorstorm, and whatever else even though 2 of those are coming out for 360, PS3's technology surpasses all of the other consoles, and that you CANT possibly deny, the facts/specs are proof, wii's graphics are garbage and 360 costs over 1,000$ for the addon's that PS3 already has built in

and systems that have violent games > kiddy playtime fantasy world with barney games, PS3 is going slow now, but in a year or even 6 months when developers tap into its true potential, it'll dominate, same thing happened with PS2

Those aren't reasons to buy a system. That's all anticipation.

You'll pay 600 dollars on something just to look at while waiting for the good games to come out? And who knows if the games will turn out good. There are other things that could buy and know they'll be good.

You seem to be so caught up in the Ps3 specs. But tell me...why do the multi platform games currently look better on the 360 right now? Isn't it supposed to be a technical powerhouse?

And your opinion on violent games is stupid. How old are you? 12?