View Single Post
Old 02-22-07, 10:25 AM   #34
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP:

Quote:
the only unforgiveable sin is blaspheming the holy spirit...

everything else in gods eyes is forgivable...so how can you side up wit Appo when in gods eyes all sins are equal except of course the above one?...it seems stupid that stealing a pack of crisps is anequal sin to raping an innocent child or murdering someone...but its the bible...it states that am i not right?...if you follow the bible as gospel truth you believe this...and Q himself is trying to right his "wrongs" is he not?

Mad Dog...

The bible has had thousands of re-creations, new testament upon new testament...I think the REAL truth..has been altered with throughout the years..

and also...think for your own self...the truth might be blaspheming the holy ghost...as an UNFORGIVABLE SIN....

but raping a kid..n stealing candy..aren't the same...my intepretation on this is that you can get forgiven for those things..if you are ONLY GENUWINELY N HONESTLY SORRY FOR IT n obviously don't go doing it again.....

for my religion Islam..it's the exact same however the UNFORGIVABLE sin is placing people on the same lines as Allah..no1 is too be on the same pedastool as the almighty God u feel me..