View Single Post
Old 02-25-07, 11:26 AM   #9
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Emotions are clouds that block your perception, thought and logic are like obstructions that may either be helpful or be a nuisance, a feeling is like a scent that you can know and trust... The safest thing to follow, and will lead you in the right direction. That's what you mean, right? I think people have misunderstood.

That's all very well and good, but people are crappy at noticing or "feeling" their feelings. It's easy to mistake thoughts and emotions for feelings, but I think you know a feeling when you feel it.

By the way, I am not familiar with the author john patent or that book you're talking about, but 99% of those "excel in life" and "how to acheive success" books are useless babble, depending on who wrote them.

wow @ you jumping to conclusions...The book is about how to tap into your feelings. One correction though, it's by ARNOLD Patent, not John.

But, with such a negative attitude from the jump, I see why they don't work for you.

And yes, I'm saying feelings are the safest bet to follow. People didn't misunderstand. They're doing exactly what I'm saying, using their logic instead of what they feel. They've been taught that "feelings" can not be trusted. So, they've going along with it. I know better though.

Also, people don't have a hard time feeling feelings...They have a hard time facing and accepting them.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote