View Single Post
Old 02-25-07, 05:53 PM   #5
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Colors for team spirit bitch!

Giants built tough, Eagles' always need brakes from the way Tiki makes they knees' break
and everyone knows this teams gay, thats why Philly is only known for its cheese-stakes!
Eagles just a joke in the end, throw ya coach out the window, like ya hopes n ya dreams,
let the truth unfold cuz Eagles aint a super bowl team, they just a soup an bowl team!
(Chunkys)
Donnovans'not comming back, hes built like a bitch and broke an ankle after the first sac,
cant run it back, West Brook will get a left Hook quicker than Mcnabb could fumble a pass!
Phillys budget in a choke hold, lazy fucks just stand and watch, face it ya seasons done,
i know you broke so ill spot ya with a hand-me-down jock that you can clean with ya tongue!
Eagles proceed in a losing fashion, use ya team jersey to wipe my ass with,
yall got it backwards, cuz Momma Mcnabb aint the team mom, she the team mattress!
When Strahan hits ya man he'll hand his ass back to him backwards
with a note attached to the front, saying "Thanks, come back again!"
Eagles feeble at best, steppin to this, get stepped on, leavin a cleet in ya chest,
no T.O to be recieving the pass, intercepting the toss, no question ya best is a loss!
(Lost S.b 39)
Spit by the truth inspired, my team balls' but they usually riders', you dudes just liars,
cuz beatin us like someone deaf dumb and blind kickin a field goal through a hoop of fire!