View Single Post
Old 02-25-07, 11:36 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

yo man its pretty hillarious you think i live like a petty man. i called it exactly how i saw it, i listened to the track twice just to make sre i wasn't jumping to any conclusions. but if you think my response is anything less than honest, feel ffree to point out anywhere where i misstated anything. if you can find a false statement in anything i said, i'll retract the entire thing.

i just didnt' think the track was hot dude. no need to get watery eyed over it. it sounded liek you were jsut all over the place, and the pieces i took the time ot highlight just illustrate why so you wouldn't say i was pulling statements outta thin air. if you want to get detailed i could break down the entire song bar for bar exactly why i thought it sounded cobbled together, unprofessional and all around halfassed. i mean is prozac and culdesac relevant to you? sounds like a typical "internet audio". if you see stuff like that as innovative, hey man more power to you.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote